JB Carpentry Testimonials
Please find below some testimonials from previous customers of ours:
* "Dear Jon, Thank you so much for all your hardwork. The house looks fantastic! We appreciate your time and dedication, you have been so lovely to work with." - Rachel, Peter and Cheryl, Whittington - September 2015.
* "I am thrilled to bits with the kitchen-perhaps you should add 'magician' to your CV because you have turned a set of old kitchen units into a fabulous bespoke kitchen. Once again many thanks for all your hard work (and your tidiness)." - Helena, Fradley - June 2015.
* " Dear Jonathon, thank-you for the amazing job you have done for us, by turning our 'very tired' kitchen into a spanking new one. We are so pleased with it, and greatly appreciate all the effort you and your team put into it. We admire your professional approach, and would be happy to recommend you to anyone." A & I Macnab, Lichfield - September 2014.
*" Many thanks for my built-in sliding doors wardrobe it’s fabulous. So pleased with it that I’ve been showing it off every chance I get. Would recommend you to all my friends and family. All the best for the future." - J Harper, Burntwood - August 2013.
* "My garden needed a makeover so I contacted Jon, and others, for a quote for decking. I was not disappointed. Jon was able to give me his expert advice and ideas on what would not only look best but be long lasting. The finished product exceeded my expectations both in terms of quality of materials used and workmanship. It looks fantastic aswell. I would certainly recommend Jon to anyone who is seeking real value for money." - Steve, Burntwood. June 2013.
* "Jon supplied and fitted seven internal doors and also repaired squeeking stairs. I found Jon to be reliable concientious and proficient and I would recommend him for carpentry work." - EH Lichfield January 2013.
* "Jonathon fitted our kitchen for us and we are very pleased with his work. He was on time every morning, and carried out the work to a very high standard. We would recommend him to anyone who asked us if we knew a Carpenter." - J. Beaman, Lichfield. September 2012.